September 02, 2008

Year 1.5

I have arrived back in Holland for the 2nd year of my MSc at Leiden University. Yet as I started in January 2008, it's still my 1st year.. All very strange as I'm not in both the 1st and 2nd years... I'm confused...

Anyway the year starts for me with a trip to Ars Electronica which this year is all about the Cultural Economy. This fits great with Lost Angels and the other projects I'm working on at the moment, so I'm really looking forward to it.

But my favorite part of the festival is always the results of PrixArts, the international competition of CyberArts. I always find inspiration here, and this will be my 4th visit.

Sleeping in a youth hostel with a bunch of recent BA/BSc grad students after an overnight coach trip may not be my cuppa tea though, I like nice clean hotels after business class flights, but student living is fun, I guess. :P

If you can't go though, why not check the streaming? They have live webcasts and podcasts, so jkust pop it in your iTunes!

1 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
I wish you succeed in life and have a bright future.

===================================

neha trehan
look4ward